new planer & belt sander time.....

Time for a new elec planer & a belt sander....
Any recommendations/warnings plse?
Dust/chip collection would be good, esp without a separate vacuum...
240v I think, altho I have makita lithium kit so makita cordless is an option...
TIA for any assistance/experiences
Jim K
On 30/03/2015 09:11, JimK wrote:

Ruined the existing ones have you?
/stuart noble On 30/03/2015 09:11, JimK wrote:

Ruined the existing ones have you? /q
They're getting old, tired & unreliable, bit like you I expect Stu?
Jim K
On 30/03/2015 19:59, JimK wrote:

Old and tired maybe, but more reliable than ever