New Metal Beam Safe?

I do agree - but I am trying to understand how the situation came about.

Reply to
Rod

A cowboy contractor took advantage of a non-expert client.

It probably happens thousands of times every day of the week.

Reply to
Bruce

In message , "George (dicegeorge)" wrote

It may be wise to photograph the work before it is hidden with plastering.

Reply to
Alan

If the BCO is involved he'll want to see it before this. They weren't born yesterday.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You obviously don't know how Local Authorities work. Admin's time is much to valuable to spend it on doing admin for the surveyors.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

^^ Yes, I know. Sorry!

Reply to