New CH system control and thermostats

Trying to get my head around what controls are needed for a new CH system for compliance with the regs... could someone confirm I've got this right?

Gas-combi system; rads in all rooms (incl kitchen and bathroom) plus hall downstairs (but not the landing). I was going to fit TRVs to all rads except the one in the hall, where a roomstat would be fitted. Or should the roomstat (and no TRV) be fitted in one of the downstairs living rooms instead?

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster