New Account

Sign up for a PayPal Business or Premier account and join a Network of buyers. One in three online buyers in the U.S. has a PayPal account, and over 58,000 users worldwide sign up for PayPal each day. join today

b-l-u-e-d-e-v-i-l

Dave Plowman (News)

PayPal apparently pays users for referrals. But they have a specific policy against spamming unrelated Usenet newsgroups to get referral money, so I've filled out the abuse report form on their website. See:

?cmd=p/gen/spam-outside

Jim Black

No, you haven't. You've filled *IN* the abuse report. If the form has empty fields and you have to write something IN there, you're filling it IN, not filling it out.

You could, I suppose say that the gorgeous and voluptuous Kelly Brook fills out a T-shirt nicely but you can't fill out a form, you only fill it in.

Darn americanisms are getting everywhere :o)

John.

Reply to
John