Neff double oven not working

The bottom oven is not working, I can see the fan at the back rotating and the oven light comes on. Any ideas as to what the prob could be. As I've not had an oven apart before.

I was thinking it's either the elements, as no heat is produced what so ever, or the thermostat.

Many thanks for any info.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Sounds like the element. This happened on my Neff years ago and it was fairly easy to replace. Need to pull the oven out of its housing to get at the back. Replacement element was a bit expensive I recall .

Reply to
Chris O

Just found out the oven is still under warrenty by 4 days, So getting Neff to sort it out. anyway cheers Chris

Mark

Reply to
Mark