Nationwide Garage Door

I am trying to put up a garage door I purchased second hand.
It has a jumper switch
A push switch that says P1 Memo
A Push Switch saying P2 Delete
Anyone know the sequence to use to set this up?
Or a pointer to a manual!!!
The box is a green box with the alarm on the outside and two dip
switches one saying: ALARM the other EYES
Inside the box it says Nationwide Door Controller Display Panel NW302
On the box SERIAL Number YS1 606 /B
DATE OF MANUFACTURE: 3499
Thanks for any help
MN
Reply to
FGoogle
Yes mine closes the front of my garage to the elements. I do not think I am your old English teacher as I am quite young! By the way (BTW) your sentence was not grammatically incorrect it was just incorrect!
John
Reply to
John

Site Timeline Threads