Nationwide Garage Door

I am trying to put up a garage door I purchased second hand.

It has a jumper switch A push switch that says P1 Memo A Push Switch saying P2 Delete

Anyone know the sequence to use to set this up? Or a pointer to a manual!!!

The box is a green box with the alarm on the outside and two dip switches one saying: ALARM the other EYES

Inside the box it says Nationwide Door Controller Display Panel NW302 On the box SERIAL Number YS1 606 /B DATE OF MANUFACTURE: 3499

Thanks for any help

MN

Reply to
FGoogle

Ever heard of Google?

RW

They were not very unhelpful and said they could not help So I asked here

Reply to
FGoogle

???????? Not very UN helpful

Reply to
John

Good Grief - do you know anything about garage doors or are you just my old English teacher?

Reply to
FGoogle

Yes mine closes the front of my garage to the elements. I do not think I am your old English teacher as I am quite young! By the way (BTW) your sentence was not grammatically incorrect it was just incorrect!

John

Reply to
John

Are you new to Usenet?