Narrow external door supplier

I am having trouble locating a pair of replacement external doors. I want a pair of 18" wide doors to replace the existing ones. Looking for wood/ double glazed. Any suggestions for supplier? Have been quoted high prices for bespoke doors but I am convinced I can get this size off-the-shelf somewhere (but which shelf?). Have looked through many standard door catalogues and usual DIY stores without success, all "standard" double doors seem to be wider than mine,

Philip

Reply to
philip_b_taylor