My Experience Of Plastic Plumbing....

I didn't think that me telling everyone I had clipped all the pipe down was that important. What I was trying to say was, if you ain't used plastic pipe before and were a little timid to try it, then go for it. If I can do it, anyone can.

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

Sorry to spoilt your fun Sneezy

Reply to
troubleinstore

The Machine Mart catalogue does it for me!

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPoNiX

Nah, don't work for toolstation, screwfix, tlc, bes, rs, maplins or anyone like that. Don't have shares in any of the above either, but when I find a firm who I like to deal with, where the staff are friendly, the service is excellent and I can get the things that I want, well why not let others know about them from time to time. I'll leave you all guessing for a while as to who I do work for.!

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

If you lost one of the pillows, the CPC catalogue might do at a pinch, as long as it was the bottom one. If you want a height adjustment, then choosing an appropriate selection of the RS catalogues might be an alternative.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Nothing wrong with that! I just looked by the bed...

Screwfix BES B&G x 2 C&A Building Plastics

Happy bedtime reading,

Andy

Reply to
Andy P

Ok, I've also just looked - screwfix, machinemart and Starquake (Robert Forward).

Reply to
Grunff

Reply to
Al Reynolds

They called me yesterday and asked me if I wanted any more sets of catalogues. I've already got two. I asked if they do a free forklift with them, but the lady didn't understand.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:56:17 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Andy P strung together this:

I've just found some 'publications' under the bed. Some of them Probably better not get mentioned but among them were the Screwfix, CPC, Wickes and Plumb Center catalogues.

Reply to
Lurch

Missionary position?

Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Oh that reminds me Lurch, you finished with my 'PVC and Vinyl monthly' yet?

All the best ..

T i m ;-)

Reply to
T i m

Yes. Knocking on doors for the Jehovah's Witnesses. He will have many enlightening experiences.

Reply to
IMM

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:39:02 +0100, in uk.d-i-y T i m strung together this:

Yep, I've ordered the annual bumper edition now!

Reply to
Lurch

Ooooh, C&A building plastics, have you actually ordered anything from them? They seem darn cheap but I have no idea as to quality and service.

| >> Do you go to sleep with the Screwfix catalogue under your pillow? | >

| > Not actually under the pillow, but very often on the bedside table, yes. | > And I'm not joking either. | >

| | Nothing wrong with that! I just looked by the bed... | | Screwfix | BES | B&G x 2 | C&A Building Plastics | | Happy bedtime reading, | | Andy | | | |

Reply to
Seri

Not ordered from them yet but I am thinking of getting some of their plastic roofing stuff to build a lean-to on the side of the house.

Andy

Reply to
Andy P

can we have a link please?