mx294

is a pye mx294 fm transceiver conversion any good on 4m?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes, as long as it's the E band version.

Reply to
Jeefaw K Effkay

thanks getting one soon for £20 when the guy comes down to Glasgow from teuchter land ...it has two switched switched banks of 16 channels but from my experience last year of my anytone 4m rig everybody sits on the calling channel just like 1974 on 145.800 AM ...I can pretend it is my old AM pye Cambridge...great bunch of people on there so unlike 2m .....and not much chance of bumping into people like reay..wish it had a built in speaker though .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

woops the guy that is selling it reads the group...luckily he doesn't mind being called a teuchter......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Luckily he can read and has made up his own mind about the good and the bad people on here....tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Does he not mind dealing with a known snitch, then, Jim?

How many times have your shit your pants today, Jim? And, Jim, how many times have your shit your wife?s drawers today, too? Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Stephen Cole