Multi-Way wall sockets

Hi guys

I'm just refitting a study at home, and i need to sort out the electrics. Where there is currently a 2-way socket, I'd like to fit a

4-way (or even better, 6-way) socket with some surge protection. If it includes some kind of telecoms surge protection, even better!

I cant seem to find any anywhere - any ideas?

Ta

Paul

Reply to
Paul Williams

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:16:40 +0000, Paul Williams strung together this:

There isn't anything readily available as a 4\6 way flush mounted socket. The best thing to do is use a UPS with surge\filter built in. It'll work out cheaper than fitting surge protection to a set of sockets all flush mounted, and it's got the added bonus of having a UPS as well!

Reply to
Lurch

add a 2nd 2 way next to it.

waste of time

waste of time

The only ones you'll find are commercial units at very high prices. Use domestic 2 ways.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton