Multi-point problem

I had a Ravenhead multi-point fitted about 2 years ago, not without its problems, I have to say. After a period of working perfectly, however, I am having problems with the hot water since switching from heating & water to hot water only. After turning on a shower or tap, hot water appears after a minute or so, then goes away altogether as the heater stops firing. The mains supply pipes have recently been renewed and someone has suggested reducing the pressure on the boiler. Ravenhead charge £70 for call out, so any ideas out there for a DIYer?

Dave

Reply to
David

For "multi-point", read "combi-boiler".