"Modular Electric Heating"

Give me a chance. I still have to go back to work again tonight:-).

I'll find the bits from the emails I have seen from a similar company (one that does not seem to be doing a right lot of sales ATM for some unknown reason)

It was complete bollocks wording such as "one of their £600 0.5kW heaters running 24/7 with their £200 thermostat is more economical than a cheap 2kW heater with a built in thermostat"

Reply to
ARW

Well I did not do much work last night. I was told to make sure the lights were moved to above the ceiling grid and left working. Well the lights were mounted on threaded bar so I tin snipped the grid and bent the rods until the lights were above the grid.

Reply to
ARW

writes

Unnecessary in the case of Adam.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You had a BED? Ha, luxury!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Bloody hard work tonight. Started at 8.30 finished at 8.33.

Reply to
ARW

+travelling
Reply to
usenet2012

OK so 8.23 till 8.40 then.

Reply to
ARW

travelling should be at least 2 hours each way to be worthwhile.

Reply to
usenet2012