Mini-meet Friday D&M tool show Kempton Park

Unless anyone else has a better idea, I suggest that we meet at

1.00 outside the Metabo lecture room 110 on the first floor and go off to the restaurant for lunch.

Floor plan at

the lecture timetable just says "Here is a sample of our 2005 time table of what to expect"

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Sorry, I can't make Friday anymore -- too much on at work.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Sorry you can't be there. In case anyone else reading didn't realise, this is an open invitation.

Also, repeating my earlier post, for anyone going to the exhibition on Saturday there is a 2.30 match at Twickenham which will make the A316/M3 busy in the preceding period.

Reply to
Tony Bryer