Miele dishwasher G1220 SC - how to remove the kickplate?

We have the F70 issue and i can see what to do after you've got the kick plate off - but can't see how to do that! It's a freestanding model and I can't see any screws or feel any underneath it. Miele won't tell me for 'health and safety reasons'! Help please?

Reply to
Fliz

replying to Fliz, Lydia wrote: Did any one answer this? I have the same problem

Reply to
Lydia

On many Milele, you can do most fixes from the underneath or by removing the side panel - you often don't need to take the kick plate off.

Reply to
John Rumm