metal bootlace aglets

But laces look stupid on sandals. Some might say that sandals look stupid with or without the help of laces, but I couldn't possible comment.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

I also looked at the source and concluded that some exposure to CSS wouldn't go amiss. But for all I know the site itself is vintage 1997, and you must admit it looks and works much better than most more modern sites. It was the functionality, rather than the internals, that I thought were well done.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Mike Barnes wrote in news:OOghuz+ snipped-for-privacy@g52lk5g23lkgk3lk345g.invalid:

I agree 100%.

I find an awful lot of flashy design very off-putting. My own html is 97- ish, I expect, and could use improving, but I still think steady readability, and functional layout, sensible fonts and background colours are the most important things

mike

Reply to
mike

I couldn't agree more.

Just because features CAN be included doesn't mean they should be. They're a real turn off for many of us.

So is light text on dark backgrounds.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

All footwear looks stupid. But there again, so do feet.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

That really annoys me.

Reply to
Guy King