maybe lightning cables arent such a good design after all?

"Execute" just means "do" so you execute your TV when you turn it on.

Reply to
Max Demian

En el artículo , Robin escribió:

Thank you :)

Yes, agreed. I love the way language evolves.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

rote:

tts

in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right place.

Less than 1 in a million or we'd hear more reports as about 1 billion iphon es have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us with about 1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the plug (mains) was n't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked it's way in there.

Reply to
whisky-dave

atts

a 1 in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right place.=

iphones have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us with ab= out 1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the plug = (mains) wasn't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked it's = way in there.

Your maths is wrong. There are 1 billion iphones, but not 1 billion peo= ple who charge them on their bed while using a dogtag.

-- =

Smith & Wesson -- the original point and click interface.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rote:

Watts

a 1 in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right place.

phones have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us with about

1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the plug (mains) wasn't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked it's way in the re.

le who charge them on their bed while using a dogtag.

And how many humans wear dog tags, I've never, I dont listen to music in be d and I've never found the need to charge anything like that whiloe in bed.

Reply to
whisky-dave

m Watts

bly a 1 in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right pla= ce.

on iphones have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us with= about 1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the pl= ug (mains) wasn't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked it= 's way in there.

people who charge them on their bed while using a dogtag.

in bed and I've never found the need to charge anything like that whiloe= in bed.

Exactly, so there are very few people who have put themselves in the sit= uation he did. So how can you know it's more likely than 1 in a million= ?

-- =

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere ne= ar the place. -- Steven Wright

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rote:

Tim Watts

ly a 1 in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right place.

n iphones have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us with abo ut 1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the plug (mai ns) wasn't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked it's way in there.

eople who charge them on their bed while using a dogtag.

n bed and I've never found the need to charge anything like that whiloe in bed.

ation he did. So how can you know it's more likely than 1 in a million?

I never said it was more likely because it takes more than just an iphone.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Tim Watts

obably a 1 in a million chance of things falling into exactly the right = place.

llion iphones have been sold which would mean 1 in a million leaves us w= ith about 1000 incedents. The only way a dog tag would do that is if the= plug (mains) wasn't properly pushed into it's socket and the tag worked= it's way in there.

on people who charge them on their bed while using a dogtag.

ic in bed and I've never found the need to charge anything like that whi= loe in bed.

situation he did. So how can you know it's more likely than 1 in a mill= ion?

Please rewrite in English.

-- =

If you eat a judge's uniform you might contract a lawsuit.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword