Masonry

I have been trying my hand at some masonry recently and found that when I wear hoodwink protective goggles I make a mess...is this mormal?

Reply to
James Stewart

A useful experiment would be to see if you still make a mess when not wearing goggles. But do you mean make a mess of the work, or just make a mess around it? The latter is probably normal.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

these were the goggles I was using.....I was dragging some ashlar and it went all wavy like gravy .....

Reply to
James Stewart