marks on a leather sofa

Hi,

our lounge furniture is a cream coloured leather and it's been marked, in scratch like patterns (straight lines) that almost look like ballpoint pen (but it's not) I suspect it was done by the trouser belt of a friend of mine when he came to visit, as he's moved around the edge of the belt has scuffed the sofa.

we've tried with limited success to remove the marks by using 'leather mousse' by multimaster. This has reduced the appearance of the marks quite well, but they're still visible,

I'm just hoping that someone out there knows of a better solution.

cheers, Baffie

Reply to
Baffie