Making twisted cable

"100 m in feet" - > 100 metres = 328.08399 feet ...

The Mars Orbiter was not a software units conversion problem as they didn't realise that they needed to convert...

305 m has always struck me as an "odd" length but that is all I've ever seen. On looking through CPC's a paper pages I can only see 305 m boxes/reels no 300 m.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Now that makes sense(ish). B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Its the mfr that specced it, ie most likely the electronic engineer/s that designed the thing, so that seems unlikely.

A very different animal to an electronic equipment designing real engineer.

that's one of several types of twin

You can buy it with a wide range of insulation thicknesses. typical stuff twists up just fine. You can twist more cores together into one if needed.

NT

Reply to
meow2222