Magnaclean question

Or best buy a Maganclean (or the Fernox job) which collects maganite and all solids too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes.... and from where is the sludge coming, Mr. Science?

Reply to
Andy Hall

My God they are thick. The sludge is a reaction from the inhibitor becoming ineffective. So, the filter grabs it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oh I think he might be getting it....

Oh and he snatches cluelessnes from the jaws of enlightenment at the last moment.

So, the filter grabs it.

LOL! dribble you are fun. Do you have to practice to be this dense?

OK, lets try it with subtitles for the hard of thinking:

Q) What is sludge? A) a corrosion by product

Q) So what is corroding? A) Your heating system: the radiators, pipework and boiler.

Q) If you keep collecting sludge what does this imply? A) The stuff is still being made

Q) Doesn't that mean my heating system is still slowly corroding away? A) Yes

Q) Does the magnaclean do anything to prevent that? A) Not a sasuage - but it does hide one of the symptoms

Q) So what do I need to do to stop the corrosion in the first place? A) Keep the concentration of corrosion inhibitor high enough, and also stop dissolved oxygen getting into the water.

Reply to
John Rumm

Chav, what are you on about?

Chav, do yiou mena the filter does grab the magenite? Well I never....

10/10 Chav.

10/10 Chav.

10/10 Chav.

10/10 Chav.

Oh Chav, after all the enciouragment you failed. tsk, tsk.

10/10 Chav....and fit magnetic filter to grab the solids that create the sludge.

Chav, you do dissapoint.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Precisely. So it is far better to cure the source of the bleeding than to stick a Band Aid on it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You are slow. No one replaces the inhibitor.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Really?

How do you explain the sales figures for Fernox, Sentinel,.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

How you explain the plethora of powerflushing flushing agents around?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Gullible customers.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or is it because of sludge?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I've already explained all that matters about that, and why Magnawotsits are unnecessary.

If you didn't understand the first time, go back and read it again.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You have explained sweet FA as you don't know what you are on about.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Andy Hall