Macerators

Obviously no-one will be able to recommend a macerator. However, does anyone know if any brand is less bad than the others?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I believe Saniflow have a good reputation ;-)

Reply to
J B

P.S. I'm heading towards a Sanisplit 2. The business end is removable, so you can pressure wash it out in the garden without so much as disconnecting the pipework. If you're too lazy even for that, the 3 year guarantee even includes exchange units, so until then you can get them to pick out the vampire's teabags for the cost of postage or collection.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Christian??!!??

Reply to
Lobster

Apres nous, le deluge.

As it were.

Reply to
Huge

It's either that or I'll have to relieve myself through the window. I'm apparently not allowed a chamber pot (those Victorians had it easy!) and the addition of a 4 inch soil pipe to the delightful patterned Reading brick Edwardian frontage would not be entirely in keeping with the character of the area.

Besides, it is a en-suite and there will a strict no dumping (except squits), no children and no visitors rule.

I'm about 10 minutes from clicking "buy" on the Sanisplit 2, so unless there are further objections...

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

We tried....... Too late.......