MAAS silver & metal polish

The missus is mesmorized by an ad for this stuff (last page of Sunday Torygraph Seven magazine 30/12/07).

Anyone with any experience of using it?

It is quite expensive (GBP12+1.50 p&p for 4oz) & the usual trawl through the web hasn't yielded anything in the way of independant opinions as to its efficacy.

I could believe it works, but is it any better than normal silver polishes? & is it more abrasive?

Presumably it leaves some sort of anti-tarnish coating on the metal?

TIA

Reply to
jim

It works OK, but no more so than Silvo or even Autosol. It's more abrasive than Goddards Long-Term silver polish. I haven't noticed any improved tarnish resistance over that provided by Goddards.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Don't know, never tried it but the best metal polish ever IMO is Peek.

can get a free sample from them

Reply to
The Medway Handyman