LPG Boiler

Hi,

Can anyone help?

I am looking for any information on boilers that can run on LPG instea of mains gas.

I would like to install a conventional boiler into a hoilday home. have built a two tank gravity system - one tank is for the convetiona indirect and one of which is solar heated. The boiler will heat th domestic hot water in one tank and central heating via a standar indirect system.

Currently the hot water is heated by solar/immersion, working fine bu for running costs I would like to add the boiler for the DHW an central heating but I am struggling.

I don't really want to spend a fortune on the boiler and would prefer to get hold of a second hand boiler with perhaps a convesion kit t LPG, as the house is only in use about 10 weeks a year.

Thanks

-- dles

Reply to
dles