low-level stair/night lights

Looking for low-level night lights (not interested in plug-in ones), most seem to have their own mounting frames, or metal clips into a plasterboard hole that I could see working loose.

I found these that fit a standard back box, which I'd prefer

Rather than just white, are there any manufacturers who include such lighting to match other colours/finishes for their ranges of switches/sockets?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Not quite the same, but I was very impressed with some lighting in the hall and stairs of an AirBNB in Bruges earlier this year. These were small round LEDs perhaps 30 mm in diameter, with several set into about one riser in five, and others just above the skirting boards of the landing. They had some sort of proximity / motion sensor that switched on blocks of them. So that the stairs lighted up when you climbed them, and the landing ones lit the way to the loo if you got up in the night. The landings didn't have separate pendant lights.

Reply to
newshound

Yes, these are 'going for a piss' lights, will have a search for smaller ones ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Paint a fluorescent line from bed to bog, just like they do in hospitals ?.

Reply to
Andrew