LOUD RADS ?? Central heating Combi boiler Condensing bleeding

Hi,

I have a Ravenheat Condensing combi boiler and 3 double Biasi radiators with TRV fitted.( System Plumbed in 22mm plastic pipe) The problem i am having is excess/loud noise in all the radiators,it is a fast water flowing sound from within the radiators(not banging or gurgling)

I have bled the system including the pump,i have adjusted the pump speed to the lowest,the pressure is 1.5 bar.

The pump within the boiler is not noisy and can hardly be heard when next to the boiler.

I understand that there will probably be some noise from the rads and have thought of turning down the TRVS but surely i should be able toleave the trvs on maximum,,the sound is enough to wake us when the boiler comes on its timer early morning.!!!

Any advice would be great.

Reply to
chrishob

Most combis tend to have the pump set to its maximum speed setting. This is good when the boiler is connected to a large heating requirement.

The manual may mention that you may set a lower pump setting, it may also state that this will reduce the effective DHW flow.

HTH

Reply to
Ed Sirett