Looking for trim

I'm looking for some tile trim - pic at:

live in France and can't locate any curved stuff like this here - has anyone sighted any in the UK?

Reply to
lemmy

It's standard stuff in near all the UK sheds and available in many colours plus 'chrome' Since the colours are rarely an exact match to the tiles the more expensive 'chrome' looks good with darker colour tiles.

Your pic shows a rather badly made mitre. ;-) It's best to only mitre the actual curved section and cut the rest as a butt joint.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you tried Castorama? BTW the reason you can't find it is that the French prefer to use ceramic tile edging, as here:

Steve Firth

Don't know if they do what your are looking for but try your local Cedeo

If they don't do it they should be able to point you in the right direction. I've found them helpful in the past.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried Castorama but if I come up with nothing the UK it is. Sorry you hate the French, Steve. We all get on well with them in my neck of the woods so I must be suspect too:-(

Reply to
lemmy