Looking for pine effect PVC v/s sash windows

Does anybody know where I can buy pine effect vertical sliding sash windows.

I contacted "quickside windows" and they make a light oak foil v/s but I got a sample offcut and it is still too dark. They did mention that they were thinking of introducing a pine foil (as they manufacture everything). The tool up costs were not huge so if you're looking for this too email snipped-for-privacy@quickslide.co.uk and hastle them too!! Their prices looked very competitive so it's a shame they don't make what I'm looking for!! - so close but so far! Let's hope they do it soon!

I also found Anderson Windows who are a large american company. They are in the UK too now and have a product called Woodwright windows which are vertical sliding sashes. I quote from a press release " A patented blend of reclaimed pine wood fibre bonded and a specially formulated thermoplastic polymer, this revolutionary new material delivers the strength, rigidity and thermal performance equal to wood, a stability superior to wood and even has the appearance of natural wood"

I googled woodwright and found virtually nothing about them from real customers although the product is very new.

Anybody got (1) comments on Anderson woodwright windows or (2) a UPVC supplier of v/s sashes in a pine foil colour at wholesale prices

Reply to
LightingMan