Looking for nice garden tap stand(s)

Evening all...just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice garden tap stand that I can plonk behind the corner of the patio, to connect to our rain harvester tank? Something three feet tall, a nice shaped piece of metal with tap on the top to plug a standard garden hose in or fill a watering can with?

I'm also looking for a neat and attractive way to house a stop c*ck (25mm water pipe) that will be used for topping up the pond from the rain harvester. Perhaps a chamber with a small cover to flip up and access the valve, which I can put in the ground beside the edge of the patio that surrounds the pond.

My handyman is busy digging the trench for laying the pipe (and a new armoured cable for the pond cascade pump) up to the pond and it would be nice to finish the design and get him to come back and lay the stop c*ck and cement in the tap stand fairly soon.

Any leads appreciated!

thanks,

Michael

Reply to