Looking for circuit design & prototyping contractors

So I take it that this is a good thing ??

hamilton

PS: I am almost deaf, audio equipment means nothing to me.

Reply to
hamilton

They still do something similar IIRC. Like you say, the effect is quite remarkable. However, you do need a rather big room for the best performance. Our speakers have a 400+400W RMS embedded amp

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax