Lock shield valve with brass cap - Brand?

My house has some purpose made lockshield valves on some of the radiators.
Unlike many lockshield valves which are just normal radiator valves with a different plastic cap, these are brass valves with a screw down (with spanner) brass cap. The brass cap contains a seal.
To adjust the valve you remove the brass cap and then use a screw driver to turn an internal screw.
I would like to buy some more of these, can anyone tell me a brand name (not Pegler!) or where they have seen one for sale?
--

Michael Chare

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:42:10 +0000, Michael Chare wrote:

Danfoss do miniature versions of the ones you have. Theirs are chrome plated, not brass, and roughly 1/2" diameter whereas I think yours are larger.

spanner)
turn
Thanks, I have had a look at the Danfoss web site and you are quite right. I tried several local plumbers merchants and they were unable to help! You have identified what looks like a better alternative.
--

Michael Chare