Lifting lino

I need to lift quite a few square feet of lino ('cushion floor' I think is the brand) but it's been glued down to a plywood floor...

Any suggestions as to the easiest way to lift it? It doesn't have to be a non-destructive method!

This may or may not be relevant: it's installed in a canal boat.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Wall Paper Scraper. The glue residue can be removed with a heat gun, but of cource fire is somewhat of a risk, so maybe a belt sander with very corse paper would be better.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

HSS hire places have a special machine for this with a reciprocating blade

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson