LED rugged 12v light for front of property?

I think what Brian really needs is something painted in the *road*. If Brian knows a local with a hoody, just an arrow in the road with "Brian's Gaff" underneath.

For something more permanent perhaps a sign on the same pattern as diagram 544.2 but larger, in white and with an arrow pointing to his gate. The council could be sold it as a test of what might be useful for others.

For Brian: diagram 544.2 is a warning sign for road users showing 2 people in outline, one with a stick. Its general meaning is "Frail or disabled pedestrians likely to cross road ahead" but it can have a plate saying "Blind People".

Robin

I would prefer a 24ft plastic shark sticking out of the roof myself, preferably internally lit, so as to be visible at night. No taxi driver is going to miss that.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated the question :

I have our drive lights operated via Smart Plugs and Alexa. If I want someone to be able to easily find us and it's dark, I just turn those on and tell 'em to look for the place all lit up.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Jeff Layman expressed precisely :

I have a remote control, ficed in my car, for opening my garage roller shutter when I arrive home. The garage front is set back from the road around 25m. I can only trigger the door to begin to open when I pull up at my drive gates.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Colin Bignell laid this down on his screen :

Might a giant, illuminated bat be more appropriate?

Sorry Brian..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq