Leaking cistern

Hylomar blue?

Reply to
Alang

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice" saying something like:

I've had a couple where the casting marks inside prevented the inner seal from doing its job and they had to be ground down flush.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yes, that must be the stuff, thanks! It must be a most amaz Non hardening and non setting Unlimited assembly time Vibration resistant Allows metal to metal contact Resistant to combustion products, water, engine coolant, petroleum, lubricating oils, kerosene and fluorocarbon refrigerants Seals surface imperfections Withstands rapid variations in temperature Flame, dust and moisture proofing properties

I'll monitor for any dribbling and if it appears again I'll get a tube of this material. Only £2.95 plus VAT, so it's not expensive.

I think I am getting closer to a dribble-free existence again! Thanks to all in this thread.

MM

Reply to
MM