Leaking Aldi kettle - warranty

replying to hugh neary, Pipe wrote: I have recently returned an item I bought in Aldi: I always keep my receipts especially those with an item which has a 3 year warranty. As I had the item a year I was unable to get the same item BUT I did get a full refund. Full marks to Aldi.

Reply to
Pipe

+1. I've done it a couple of times now, takes no more than a couple of minutes.

I think that level of projected empathy is going to slow you up in life, never mind Aldi.

They tend to open up other tills very quickly, and I certainly don't mind being held up a minute or two. And for reasons I don't fully understand, the staff seem to be almost universally happy, even taking returns.

Reply to
RJH