Leaking air vent (AAV) on Potterton boiler

The air vent on my Potterton Puma 80 is leaking water. Any ideas what this means? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
atticus

Probably some crud on the seating. Is it just an air vent (float operated) or is it a pressure release valve?

Reply to
John

It's a black plastic cap which screws into a hole on top of the boiler. I've taken it out and cleaned it - but it still leaks.

Reply to
atticus