Laminate Floor Protection From Furniture

I was looking at a pack of floor protectors in Homebas etoday for stopping furniture scratching floord . It consisted of one 4" x 4 " square of felt and a few round pads . but cost about £6 which I thought was a bit steep. I was thinking of getting a piece of green baize from somewhere and sticking pieces to the fett of my sofas etc . Anyone got any other ideas ?. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

We cut and stuck felt pad to the feet on the furniture with double sided tape. Works well. Felt was pennies from the local fabric shop.

Reply to
BigWallop