kumquat

My partner was given a potted kumquat, a standard about 200mm tall. It was kept indoors, but we clearly failed to steer the route between under and over watering, and it lost all its leaves over winter.

We thought it had completely died, and it appears that all the top is inert, though it is now shooting from the stem.

I presume this is the root stock. What might it be?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

That should be 600 mm.