JG 10mm plastic plumbing parts - opinions

I have to rig up from 15mm copper to a water filter with a 10mm plastic connector. Seems to me a JG 15/10 reducing straight and a JG equal 90deg elbow should do the trick, I can get both from B&Q (I have the 10mm pipe already). Anyone any views on these parts?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Tim Streater snipped-for-privacy@greenbee.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

When jointing plastic to copper my pref is to use brass compression fittings, they're guaranteed to take any stress that manipulation of the joint may take in future. eg:

Peter Burke