JCB CD12 Cordless Hammer Drill 12V

Is this any good, or is it as poor as past mentions of JCB power tools would suggest?

Amazon has them on sale for GBP 29.97, and elder daughter asked me about them, as the SIL's birthday is coming soon.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

The Times on Saturday gave a favourable review to the JCB 3CX tractor on Saturday. "Great value for money ... built-in safety features suited to constructon workers aged from 18 months to 8 years"

It looked fun, but I'm not convinced the roll bar is high enough.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

A fascinating piece of information, to be sure, but its relevance to the subject is not all that obvious.

Reply to
Peter Twydell