It's Not Easy Being Green

I was a bit concerned about the massive hole they dug for the rainwater tank in the back garden of that terrace. It seemed more than a little too big to be working safely without any form of support system.

The garden wall, at least, looked a bit close too, let alone the house.

I don't know if the story will continue next week, but the more interesting stuff, like how they arranged the plumbing, was not shown.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I doubt it. It's been dumbed down and I for one have stopped watching, despite the opportunity for letching at Lauren Levine.

Reply to
Huge

I'd never heard of her, so out of interest I googled for images.

This was #1

what you see in her :)

Andy

Reply to