Is wood in short supply?

just been to my local handymans store for some coach bolts,at the counter a guy was buying 2 lenghts of 7'x11/4x3/4 at a staggering cost of £5.40,jesus thank god I have two woodyards on the dockroad by me who fill their skips up over the weekend with off cuts or stuff were it has become damaged in one form or another.

I also sieze the opportunity in looking in skips on my travels,must of saved quite a penny or two over the years.

Reply to
George

Anyone would think it grows on trees...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Something else that comes from Russia. :(

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

What! you can't see the woods for the trees these days. ;-P

Reply to
George