Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

I have recently learnt that these symbols actually mean something.

< >
Reply to
Mr Pounder

A painter and decorators daughter has a chance of gold tonight.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Forward and rewind.

Reply to
brass monkey

Don't forget the aftershave.

Reply to
brass monkey

Thus spake Mr Dyslexia! ;->

Reply to
Tim Watts

It looks even better now you have you put it in perspective.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So you have been learning C?

Reply to
dennis

APL.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And she won it.with style.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Who is she?

Reply to
GB

Befunge.

Reply to
Huge

She is not important:-)

Her dad is a painter and decorator and her mother is a social worker.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I doubt if he has seen a keyboard with the APL symbols on it. The last I saw were HP vector graphics terminals.

Reply to
dennis

Jessica Ennis - I had no idea about her parentage.

Reply to
GB

And that is what makes the Olympic games brilliant.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

how on earth can anyone who has a social worker for a mum acheive anything?

treble respect!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But he IS the miserable s**te!

Reply to
Jim Newman

You talking to me? I'm very proud to be British

Which is why I get pissed off at people (like ARW) who regularly knock the people who work behind the scenes in GB to make things like this happen.

ARW is one of the people who regularl y knocks the people of GB and their achievements (just re-read his posts); now he claims to be the only person "Is there anyone other than me ..." who is supporting GB.

Looks like you're another stupid shit who thinks that the achievement of the last few days in the Olympics is entirely due to the individual athletes and their achievements and nothing to do with the individual sports organisations and their officials

If you were to think about it; these are the self same 'parasites' who organise things so that bigger and better things happen.

However, since you're as dull witted as ARW, you fail to see that there are some people who who have bigger vision than you and Adam, so you discount their organisational abilities.

Fair enough; if I want a fence putting up (and can't be arsed to DIY it) I'll call Adam, if I want success at Olympic sports I'll call a proper professional.

ARW had f*ck all to do with any achievements done by athletes today

Reply to
Jim Newman

Try the guy who won the clay shooting, though. UK Sport pulled his funding four years ago.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And did ARW fill the gap? Yes?

Reply to