Is there a way to find out whether a Dishwasher element will fit other models?

In my quest to fix my dishwasher, I have ended up with a Spare element.

Its for a Creda 47916 and has part no 1800895.

If I were to advertise it for sale as a "Dishwasher Element for a Creda

47916", then due to it being so specific and might not find someone who wants it.

But I would imagine that this element is used more other models..

Is there a resource where I could find out other makes/models which use this part.

Any info would be appreciated

All the best

Jon

Reply to
jon.p.weaver

You could try asking on

maybe?

The official Hotpoint-Creda online service centre is at

- don't know if they have the reverse-lookup facility which you want, but might be a starting point?

David

Reply to
Lobster