Is it worth owt? - Belfast sink

Tip - don't unlod the sacks in the bath while she's still in it.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

£15 and it's yours, bear in mind its a bit grubby and needs a good clean.

Cheers, Rick

Reply to
R D S

When I was site supervisor at the local primary school we had a plumbing refurb and there were lots of Belfast sinks up for grabs. When the teachers came back to school I mentioned the sinks to them, they all went that day. They are popular with gardeners.

Dave

Reply to
Dave