Is Grundfos ups 15-50 man enough for 15 year old 4 bed detached 8mm Microbore CH system

Hi Dougie,
IR is InfraRed, it is a non-contact type thermometer that gets a virtually instantaeous read-out.
The one I got was the one from CPC www.cpc.co.uk
If there is a problem with the link it is Part Number IN0229366
<http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CPC+Catalogue&product%5Fid '5626>
Cost 30+VAT no postage.
Unfortunately I'm in the process of getting a replacement because the Laser Pointer did not work :-(
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:24:15 +0000, Moonshine wrote:

<http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CPC+Catalogue&product%5Fid '5626>
Thanks for responding so quickly. They look very nice. This is gping to sound dozy but, do you need two, or do you just 'scan' across the ends of the rad to get the two flow/return readings?
Dougie

No worries I asked the same question myself :-) No only one needed the reading is that quick.
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:04:15 +0000, Moonshine wrote:

Nice. Ordering one right now!
Dougie