Intelligent satnav?

Oh f*ck off you pathetic law abiding moron.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Explaining why you don't use Apple stuff is easy. It costs 4 times the price and it's incompatible with the rest of the world.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, me too neither.

We decided to get a satnav in our new car having dithered about owning one for 10 years. Conclusion is that it is useful for navigating around an unknown city, that is for getting to an address therein, but otherwise we tend to ignore its ideas a lot of the time. You can select between routes that are fastest, shortest, or ecological (WTF?), but you can't mix them. The short ones risk taking you over Beachy Head.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Perhaps Mr Swordfish will fund the moving of millions of properties just so that every village can have a 4-lane highway through it.

Reply to
Tim Streater

They've also mastered that art of uglification. Mr Swordfish should move to Bakersfield. That'll learn him.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Then you have a better sense of direction than me. I always use a satna= v unless I've been to that destination at least 10 times.

-- =

If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than set= ting off roadside bombs, you may be a Muslim.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If we stopped letting arabs into the country, and stopped funding childr= en through taxes, there'd be room for us. There are too many people in = the UK by a factor of about 4.

-- =

The record of having had intercourse the most frequently goes to a boy w= ho was recorded to have had intercourse about 52,000 times over a period= of 30 years. This means he had intercourse on average 33.3 times a week= .

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Be more specific.

-- =

If you want a stable relationship....buy a horse.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Over three million people in 8000 square miles? I'm surprised they have room for roads. That's three times as many people we have in this state, which is 147,000 square miles.

Reply to
rbowman

Even better, you find yourself behind a piece of farm machinery moving at a stately 10 mph...

Reply to
rbowman

So it worked, then? :o)

It's like the Amdahl coffee mug you put on your desk when the IBM salesman was due to call. Usually called the "Million Dollar Mug" because that's how much they'd knock off the bill for your mainframe.

Sadly, that's virtually universal.

Those are both universal, too. Except that Apples support of corporate requirements sucks even worse than MS's.

Reply to
Huge

The UK is too full. All Muslims should be thrown out, and child benefits abolished.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Agreed. So should tax credits be abolished. Only wankers claim tax credits.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Lack of intelligent reply noted.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I claim them because they're there. However I always vote in favour of their abolishment. If chavs are taking them, I might aswell also.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But the road is frequently not wide enough and if it is, there's a herd of cyclists coming towards you.

Reply to
charles