Installing a bath & tiles

Thats what you do.

Most baths come wih a plastic coating that you peel off anyway. Leave it in place except where you have to remove it for the purposes of attaching things to it, and then shove a big dustsheet over it afterwards.

I use beach shoes rather than socks.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why so?

Reply to
Andy Hall

good clean finis

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Treading on wood screws is painful?

And the resident zoo when it can;'t get out to crap. likes to use the bath. Some weird feline association between running water white china and plastic and crap...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Better than under the bed.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Some years ago while putting up the rail for a shower curtain I found with my foot the little lens screw from my glasses that I had previously lost. Unfortunately I had already visited the opticians for a replacement. I think I would have noticed any wood screws lying around before I took my shoes off to climb into the bath but a tiny screw is another matter.

Reply to
Roger

Or on it.

Grrrr.... little bastard.

Reply to
Lobster

Or in it.

Yup. I haven't noticed many wedding rings on their mums paws fer sure.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher