Indesit C239NFUK Fridge Freezer not cooling ??

I know its probably not DIY, but the fridge compartment is not cooling. Thermostat has no effect.

The freezer seems to be OK.

What would it be.

Is it worthwhile getting repaired, how much would it cost ???

Reply to
mouldy man

Apparently you have a computer in your fridge :(

Nick

I now its a stupid question but where is this memory card, and how easy is it to get it out and give it a wiggle ????

I've just dumped my 2 year old Indesit Washing Machine due to continual problems.

So I do not have have good words for Indesit.

Reply to
mouldy man

I tend to avoid appliances with computers in them, since they are too complicated for me to fix or or the parts are expensive.

Another possibility is that you have a blocked defrost drain line. See here for a way of fixing that:

>>I know its probably not DIY, but the fridge compartment is not

Reply to
Nick

I think I will pull it out over the weekend and give it a defrost, and see what happens from there.

As the guy in the forum suggested its probably cheaper to bin it and another, but not Ariston.

Reply to
mouldy man