Immersion heater threading

Dribble, I agree. The last time I fitted one I used a smear of Loctite instant gasket maker on both faces of the fibre washer and a few wraps of PTFE on the threads. It sealed first time.

I'm not Lord Hall by the way. I'm M A T T get it?

Reply to
Matt

Dribble gets you mixed up - because he can't conceive that there could possibly be *two* (or more!) people who consistently rubbish his ramblings!

Reply to
Set Square

Of course.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Lord Hall, nice to know you got it right first time.

Lord Hall, that is nice to know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So what name would you give it then?

Reply to
Kaiser

Apart from having a mildly similar taste in preferring good tools to cheapies, I cannot understand how the hell he could mix us up!

Reply to
Matt

The senile one would call it Arthur.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I know. Beats me as well. Well actually I do understand. He spends so much time trying to run his alter egos, finding it difficult and not succeeding very well that he assumes that everybody else is doing the same thing.

I guess it's a form of paranoia....

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's eerie isn't it ?

Cheers,

John

Reply to
John Anderton

Tell us about it. Sheep and all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maybe its true and I'm being a fool. There is clearly only three people here; all the Dribbles, all the Andy Halls and me.

Reply to
Richard Conway

Matt, you are fooling no one.

Reply to