Ikea power connectors

I have some Ikea OMLOPP under-cupboard LED lighting. Unfortunately my local Ikea didn't have the connector to join the transformer to the mains. The socket on the ANSLUTA transformer has two D-shaped openings about 5mm wide, and separated by about 8mm. The corresponding plug (that I am looking for) must have hollow prongs, as there is are contacts inside the socket which must fit into the prongs.
Are these plugs and sockets an Ikea-speciality, or can one obtain them elsewhere? (My local Ikea didn't have the connectors in stock, though they said they would be there shortly.)
--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Are any of these what you're looking for? http://tinyurl.com/z4qflho